Tuesday, May 27, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY TWENTY-SEVEN

"The Most Surprising Plot Twist Or Ending"


Personally, I like reading books with big big plot twists. I love it when the authors sneak up behind you and pull the rug underneath your feet which you didn't even know was there in the first place!

As a reader, I had my fair share of this twists and I can say that one of the most surprising endings that I have read about is that of...


HaveYouSeenThisGirl's Diary Ng Panget! :)

(Photo Credits to: Marghel Lee Revilla
Got it HERE! Find her at babaengconservative.tumblr.com)

Before anything else, I'd like to inform you guys that it's a Tagalog book by a Filipina Author :) You can find my review about it HERE!

Anyway, after sticking withe this series for four books, I just really CANNOT get over it's ending. I wouldn't spoil it for you readers but I'd just like to say that it completely caught me off guard. Some friends of mine said that they have actually felt it coming but me, NO. I was really surprised about it and I can't stress it any further.

Diary Ng Panget's ending was as surprising to me as Disney's animated film Frozen and trust me, I didn't saw it coming either (I know most of those who has seen the film didn't expected it too!)

How about you guys? What are your thoughts about author's Plot Twists? Any book that really surprised you? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)