Tuesday, May 6, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY SIX

"A Book That Makes You Sad"


Sixth post for this month's challenge! I hope you guys don't mind all these stuff. Just look at it as something that lets you get to know me better plus a month's worth of book suggestions :)

Today, I'll have to pick a book that MAKES ME SAD. This one's tough not because I have lots but because it seems like I don't have any. Reading makes me happy. Then again, there's a couple of books that was just full of FEELS </3 one of them, which I chose for today is..

Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie! :)



I learned about this book from my elementary (grade school) teacher but I never really had the chance to read it 'til I got to high school.

There are only a few books that set my tear ducts into motion (and this book is one) but I can honestly say that I haven't read anything yet that made me actually cry a river. 

I ended up slightly teary eyed after reading this book because feeeeels </3 



Tuesdays with Morrie is a really good read though it does makes me feel a little sad. I learned so many things in this novel and I hope more readers would get inspired after reading this :)

How about you guys? What book made you feel sad? And have you read this one? What do you think? Tell me, okay? :) toodles!







~~~ooo~~~
PS. I've just made a bloglovin' account! Follow me there to get updated on my posts :) The button's on the right pane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)