Friday, May 30, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY THIRTY

"Your Favorite Book Of All Time"


Last Challenge! Wow, I can't believe I've finished it *throws confetti* 

Anyway, since it's the last day of the 30-day Book Challenge, today's pick is special: My favorite book of all time. And it is...


Ines Bautista-Yao's One Crazy Summer! :)




After reading it for the first time, I can't remember how many times I've read it again. It's just so good and I never get tired of the story. Every time feels like the first!

It has lessons about various things on life that are really helpful. It teaches you to pursue your dreams and believe in yourself; and to not be afraid of being taken care of, of being loved.






I really can't explain why but I guess even though I love dystopias and series so much, my heart will always return to this book :)

And that wraps up my 30-day Book Challenge! Thank you for sticking with me throughout the month! Stay tuned for more bookish updates. I'll be posting a couple of reviews in the next few days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)