Saturday, May 3, 2014

30-day Book challenge: DAY THREE

"Your Favorite Series"


This challenge gets harder and harder! Today, I have to choose my FAVORITE SERIES, which is extremely difficult since I have tons of it :(

Anyway, I've narrowed down my list into three: Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus by the same author, and JK Rowling's Harry Potter. This is so hard but I'll pick...


JK Rowling's Harry Potter! :)


So okay, as I've said, this one's hard since I really love others too but I chose this one because it's the first series that I fell in love with <3




It is not really unknown to everyone how much the Harry Potter Franchise is a phenomenon both in the book world and the movie world :) And why wouldn't it be? It's totes amazing! Magical <3


How about you? Do you love HP too? :) Or do you have another series that you like? :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)