Thursday, May 15, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY FIFTEEN

"Favorite Male Character"


Favorite Male Character. Tough one. Of all the books I've read, I have a favorite male so it's really hard to pick just one. Here's a pile of most (not all) of my fave guys:


It's a hard decision since I sooo like them all but then if I honestly have to chose one, I'd pick:

Suzanne Collins' Peeta Mellark of The Hunger Games Trilogy!  :)

(Photo Credits to Emily Young! 
Got this amazing work HERE!
Find her at emmilytm.deviantart.com/)

I don't want to start fangirling right now so I'll keep it short ;)

Of all the guys I've considered for today's challenge (trust me, enumerating them all would take up the whole blog post), I finally settled with the boy with the bread :)

I chose him above the others (not because JOSH HUTCHERSON, well maybe a little haha!) because he portrays most of the qualities that I liked from the other characters.



He's got the looks, the wits, the humor, the talent, the bravery, and of course, the heart that I've found endearing from the other fictional guys that made it to my long list haha :)

How about you guys? Who's your favorite male character among all fictional guys out there? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)