Saturday, May 24, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY TWENTY-FOUR

"A Book That You Wish More People Would've Read"


A book that you wish more people would've read. 

I actually have a long list for this one. You can view some of my posts that are related on this topic by clicking on the wish-more-would-read tag on the right side of the screen :)

Anyway, I guess for today's challenge, I'll pick:


Amy Tintera's Reboot! :)




I've read this book a few weeks after it has been released and I thought that maybe since it was still too early, a Reboot Fandom would start to form eventually. 

Unfortunately, I never actually saw it bloom into what I've imagined. I've read mixed reviews on this one but I actually enjoyed it very much though I know there are some who would like to disagree. 





Maybe another reason why Reboot never really formed a big and solid fandom is because it could use some more readers. I really wish more people would give it a chance. 

It's sequel, Rebel, is also available now (though I haven't read it yet) It is the conclusion for the Reboot Duology which I highly recommend especially to Divergent fans out there :)

How about you guys? Have you read Reboot? Rebel? And what book do you wish more would give a shot? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)