Thursday, May 22, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY TWENTY-TWO

"A Book That Makes You Cry"


It's my sister's birthday today! (Just throwing that out there. Blame the sudden burst of randomness)

Anyway, I believe I've mentioned it before that I don't easily cry at books/movies. That's why, I'm slightly adjusting today's challenge. Instead of simply a book that makes me cry, I'm picking something that made me cry. Something that seriously overwhelmed me with feels.

And that is...


James Dashner's The Death Cure! :)


It has been a week or so since I read this book and I could say that I'm not yet fully over the series (considering The Maze Runner movie is coming out in September wheee!)

I chose The Death Cure because it honestly made me tear up. Maybe not throughout the whole book but several times. There was even one time when I had to stop for a while because of too much FEELS </3 The death scenes were just really sad plus there were scenes that you'd actually think death is easier than what is actually happening *shivers* It's just seriously heart-breaking.



I've made a series review (though spoiler-filled so proceed with caution) whereas this book is included. Go read it HERE! 

How about you guys? Any tear-jerkers out there? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)