Tuesday, May 13, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY THIRTEEN

"Your Favorite Writer"


Favorite Writer. Hmmm..tough one. I have a few handfuls in mind but of course, there's someone who's slightly above the rest.

So without further ado, the one I'm picking for today's challenge is:


Rick Riordan! :)

"Uncle Rick"
(Got this photo HERE!)
Should I really explain? Well, okay. Aside from writing three of my favorite series (Percy Jackson and The Olympians, The Kane Chronicles, The Heroes of Olympus) This guy over here is just simply amazing. You'll love his writing (even though sometimes he'll leave you hanging, quite literally *coughcliffhangerscough*

If that's not reason enough, I could say that he loves his fans very much (awwww!) Whenever he could get a break from writing, he reaches out to the fandom via twitter (Check him out at @camphalfblood





With all that said, I conclude that this guy here (Hi Uncle Rick! *waves*) is currently my favorite writer. I'm looking forward to reading his other works (especially in the 39 clues series which I haven't even started yet. boohoo :( )

How about you guys? Who's your favorite? Go share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)