Saturday, May 17, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY SEVENTEEN

"Favorite Quote From Your Favorite Book"


I find today's challenge pretty interesting. Whenever I read, I make sure to take down "notes" on some quotes that I like. As I read the challenge for today, my choice immediately presented itself on my mind. No need for much thinking since I think it's perf <3

What I chose for today is...


Awesome work by Mary! 
Find her @ theturquoisepaintbrush.blogspot.com/
Got this here HERE!
"She never looked nice. She looked like art and art wasn't supposed to look nice; It was supposed to make you feel something"
-Park (Rainbow Rowell's Eleanor & Park)

There's actually a story behind this choice of mine. I stumbled upon the quote above and it immediately became my favorite. Later on, months after, I was reading Eleanor & Park when I saw the quote and that's when I learned that my favorite quote actually came from a novel (PLUS POINTS!) 

Since E&P has been a favorite book of mine (Read my E&P review HERE!), I decided that the quote was meant for today's challenge :)

How about you guys? Any favorite quotes from a favorite novel? Go on and share! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)