Friday, May 16, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY SIXTEEN

"Favorite Female Character"


In relation to yesterday's challenge, today I have to choose my Favorite Female Character which is a bit easier than yesterday. Like my favorite males, I also have tons of loved females but there's one who I can consider as my favorite :)

So, for today's challenge, I pick...



JK Rowling's Hermione Granger of the Harry Potter Series! :)

If you've seen my twitter and instagram username, (@mionejeanpotter ;) ) you wouldn't be so surprised on my choice. 

Hermione could be a know-it-all sometimes but that's what made me grew fonder of her since she reminds me of myself (she's way smarter though) Also, she gives her best in academics not to be annoying but because she needs to. She has her reasons (just like me hahaha)

I won't deny that being portrayed by Emma Watson hasn't influenced my choice on this one because it did :)

She's smart, she's strong. She's brave and she's got a heart of gold. What's not to like, right? <3


How about you guys? Any favorite heroines? Who is she and why is she your favorite? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)