Monday, May 5, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY FIVE

"A Book That Makes You Happy"


Fifth Day of this reading challenge and for today, I have to choose something that MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY :) To be completely honest, simply reading makes me happy. I am a person who finds happiness in such simple things.

Anyway, after some deliberation on which one to choose, I finally decided on...


Caroline Goode's Cupidity! :)

I can remember that I got this book for my thirteenth birthday as a gift from my aunt. I was a big bookie even back then haha :)

Anyway, being a girl who loves a good read, a cute novel, and anything that has to do with mythology (especially Greek myths), this book really makes me happy everytime I read it (which is probably more than once)

I know lots of readers will be able to relate to Laura in some way. I sure did! The characters were pretty funny too plus the mythology aspect was amazingly executed :D I got everything I could ask for in this book so I guess that sums it all up why I chose this one for today's challenge :)

I wish more people would read Cupidity since it's a really really good read <3

How about you guys? What book makes you feel all warm and fuzzy and excited? Or simply stated: Happy? And have you read Cupidity? If you have, what did you think about it? :) 






~~~ooo~~~
PS. Just an update! I just finished reading the first book in James Dashner's The Maze Runner Trilogy. I can't wait to tell you guys about it! But then again, I'll finish the other two books first before posting a review :) Hear from you guys soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)