Sunday, May 4, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY FOUR

"Favorite Book of your Favorite Series"


For yesterday's challenge which is my FAVORITE SERIES, I chose the magical world of JK Rowling's Harry Potter. Today, I have to choose my FAVORITE BOOK of the seven parts :)

Fun Fact: I ship Harmony (Harry/Hermione). HARD. So yeah, to make this decision easier, I'll choose one which has lots of Harmony moments in it. But then again, it's difficult too! Nevertheless, what I can call my favorite book in the series is:


JK Rowling's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! :)


It has really been a close fight between Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Goblet of Fire. But eventually, I stuck with the fourth installment of the series. 

I liked it a percentage higher than the others because I see this book as the turning point in the series. The part where the characters realizes that things are really getting Sirius (HP reference! Gettit? No? Okay :( )



Also, one more thing why I chose this book is because it gave light to one of my favorite characters in the series too: Cedric Diggory. I don't know why I really like him. I just do. And to tell you guys, it has nothing to do with Robert Pattinson bagging the role! Or maybe it does a little. It's because he said in an interview that he'd rather play Cedric than Twilight's Edward Cullen. (Another Fun Fact: I might get a lot on hate on this but I don't really like twilight :P)

Anyway, that's it for today! How about you guys? What is YOUR favorite book in YOUR favorite series? And even if you didn't choose HP, do you still think that Goblet of Fire is the best among the seven? I'd love to hear from you peepz! :)


2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the third book, Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban. I think it's the last book in the series that's still pretty light-hearted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I guess that's why I liked GoF. Everything started to get dark in that book. Anyway, thanks for your insight :) glad to hear from you :))

      Delete

Thoughts? :)