Friday, May 23, 2014

30-day Book Challenge: DAY TWENTY-THREE

"A Book You Wanted To Read For A Long Time But Still Haven't"


I know most readers will agree with me when I say that for every book that we finish, two (or sometimes more) books are added to our reading pile. 

For today's challenge, I have to pick a book that's been gathering dust on my to-read shelf and I just knew what it is:


Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments! :)


Instead of a book, I chose a series because I believe this one's been on my to-read pile for the longest time. I don't know why I haven't even started even on book one, City of Bones. The series looks very promising plus, my friends are on the fandom that is why I wanted to read it in the first place but still, I don't. *I think the reason why is because I think it's too long and there are lots of standalones that I want to read first.

*When I read a series, I want to read them one after the other so if I start on it, I have to finish 'til the end before getting started on a new book.

Sometime soon, after clearing up my to-read list a bit, I hope that I'd get the chance to read it :) 

Thoughts? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)