Saturday, June 28, 2014

Have you heard?! - "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" on its way to the big screen!



Jenny Han's To All the Boys I've Loved Before on its way to the big screen!

~~~



Yes, you've read it right! Just a few months after the big success of YA author Jenny Han's To All the Boys I've Loved Before, it is now on the book-to-movie path!

The said bestseller has been optioned by Will Smith's Overbrook Entertainment and to pen the adaptation is Annie Neal, who made it to the Black List last year for her Beauty Queen script.


Look! Even Jenny Han has hearts on her eyes as she shares the good news!

Check it out for yourself HERE!

Jenny Han is also the author of the Summer Series (The Summer I Turned Pretty, It's Not Summer Without You, and We'll Always Have Summer.) She is also the co-author of the Burn For Burn Series (Burn For BurnFire With Fire,and Ashes To Ashes.) with Siobhan Vivian.

To those who aren't aware of this fab book's existence, it's not too late to catch up! Add Jenny Han's To All the Boys I've Loved Before on goodreads and get your copy from Amazon | The Book Depository :)
So who's excited for this big jump? As a big fan, I know I am! :)






________________________
Sources: Deadline | Hypable 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)