So, Kyla of Book Buddies PH had tagged me on her very own TMI Tag (Blogger Edition) [squeee! Thanks Kyla!] I learned that the tag went viral on Youtube last year so she decided to create one of her own, blogger edition.
The rules are easy: You just answer the following questions that would allow others to learn more about you and then pass it on to others. You have your own choice to do as much of the 50 questions as you wish (or less if you want) With those stuff said, here's mine. Enjoy! :)
1: What are you wearing?
- White tank top + white shorts. Yes, I like to dress mono-chromatically.
2: Ever been in love?
- With fictional characters, yes :)
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
4: How tall are you?
- Last time I checked (a few months ago), 155 cms / around 5 ft.
5: How much do you weigh?
- I forgot! Sorry :( (But my BMI's normal hahaha)
6: Any tattoos?
- Nope. And I don't plan to any time soon (or in like, forever) I don't like tats.
7: Any piercings?
- Normal ear piercings for earrings (though I rarely wear that type of jewelry)
- This is hard! Can I pick three? *puppy dog eyes* yay! Harry Potter Series' Harry Potter/Hermione Granger (Harmony), Percy Jackson Series' Percy Jackson/Annabeth Chase (Percabeth), and The Hunger Games trilogy's Katniss Everdeen/Peeta Mellark.
9: Favorite TV show(s)?
- Not a fan of TV shows. Sorry.
10: Favorite bands?
- Never the Strangers and Boyce Avenue!! :)
11: Something you miss?
- First thing that popped into my mind when I saw this question? My 20/20 vision.
12: Favorite song?
- I have lots. Seriously. But I guess I'll stick with a song I've liked from the first time I heard it 'til now: Britt Nicole's The Sun is Rising.
13: How old are you?
- 16 y/o going 17 this August :)
14: Zodiac sign?
- Roaring Leo!! *rawr*
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
- God-fearing, family oriented (like, cares so much for his parents and sibs), and being funny is a must. Plus points if we share the same hobbies; if he's musically oriented (since I suck at anything with music whether instruments or singing); and if he's a fanboy (of anything. May it be books, movies, TV shows, bands, etc.)
16: Favorite Quote?
- I also have lots but this I'm picking one from Rainbow Rowell's Eleanor & Park: "She never looked nice. She looked like art and art wasn't supposed to look nice; It was supposed to make you feel something"
17: Favorite actor(s)?
- Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Logan Lerman (brain's having mental block!)
18: Favorite color?
- Anything with the shade of blue. (Sky blue/pastel blue's the best for me)
19: Loud music or soft?
- Both but usually soft.
20: Where do you go when you're sad?
- No exact place. Just somewhere I could think. If it's within the vicinity, I go at the church to pray (my fave's the UST chapel :) )
21: How long does it take you to shower?
- Longer than the usual amount of time spent for showering (15 to 30 minutes. 45 tops.)
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- One hour lol
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
- Playful fights? Yes, with my sibs. Real actual fistfight/catfight? Nope.
24: Turn on?
- See answer in #15 since I like people in general who have those qualities.
25: Turn off?
- Intense immaturity (acting childish once in a while is cute but stepping over the line could be annoying.)
26: The reason I joined blogging?
- To put it simply: For the art of expression (AKA to have somewhere I could put my rants on hahaha)
- Pain (especially vaccines!), DOGS (and other more animals), rejection, and uhh I'm slightly cherophobic. Just google it if you don't know what that means haha :)
28: Last thing that made you cry?
- Lola Emma's burial (Grandma Emma's burial) </3
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
- I can't really remember hahaha!
30: Meaning behind your blogger name?
- I got Le Bibliophile~ because, well, it speaks for itself. And I like the word bibliophile over the other words with the same meaning.
31: Last book you read?
- Kesh Tanglao's The Real Score (Gezellig #1). View my review HERE!
32: The book you're currently reading?
- Agay Llanera's Vintage Love.
33: Last show you watched?
- uhhh...I dunno if it's counted as a show but the last thing I watched on television is the UAAP game between National University Bulldogs and University of Santo Tomas Growling Tigers (#GoUSTe! Proud Thomasian here even though we lost the game.)
34: Last person you talked to?
- Daddy (started with "How's school?") :)
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- Woah, I can't remember who I last texted! I'm not an active texter (I'm more of a chat person) I think it's my mom.
36: Favorite food?
- Everything!! hahaha! Top faves: Siomai, anything grilled (esp. BBQ and the Philippine street food Isaw. <- google it!), anything with chocolate (esp. brownies and ice cream)
37: Place you want to visit?
- I want to travel round the world and so far, I have these on my list of to-visit: Paris, London, Madrid, Prague, New York City, Athens, Rome, Giza, Venice, and Perth.
38: Last place you were?
- School (University of Santo Tomas)
39: Do you have a crush?
- Yes, many. Though they don't even know I exist since they're either (1) Fictional, or (2) actors/singers
40: Last time you kissed someone?
- Daddy when I came home from school.
41: Last time you were insulted?
- Last year. It's a long story involving History Professors and mistaken judgments.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
- Hands down, chocolate!
43: What instruments do you play?
- None and that makes me sad :( I wanna learn how to play the guitar, piano/keyboard, flute, and violin though.
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
- bracelets, rings, and necklaces. Definitely NOT earrings though.
45: Last sport you played?
- I'm the least sporty person in the planet (well, as far as I believe) so I think the last sport I "played" is arnis (and it's for a class). If it's not counted, then badminton (the only sport I know how to work with) months ago.
46: Last song you sang?
- Adele's Rolling in the Deep hahaha!
47: Favorite chat up line?
- The name of the person I'm talking to and usually it goes like, "Naaaaammeeee!" Yes, I elongate the letters hahaha :)
48: Have you ever used it?
- Yes, definitely.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
- Uhh yesterday with my cousin which was spent making loom bands. I don't think chatting up with friends during free period is considered "hanging out"
50: Who should answer these questions next?
- Carmel of Carmel and Kyla, Aly of My Heart Hearts Books, Julie of Books and Insomnia, Nick of Nick's Book Blog, Dianne of Oops I Read a Book Again! , Goldie of My Book Musings, Lea and Lyanna of Book Beasties.
So that's it for now! I hope you got to know me more through this. Do it! It's fun :) If you do try this out, tell me okay? Reach me through my Contact Me! Tab