Friday, August 16, 2013

Sweet Sixteen!

" A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer."
-Lucius Annaeus Seneca


16th of August.

Most people pass this day by doing their everyday activities but not me. Today, I celebrate the day I was born :)

Already sixteen years have passed since I first arrived in this world. Already sixteen years since I first felt love from people around me.
And even after sixteen years, I still feel it not just from my family now but from my friends too.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to thank every single person who remembered me on my birthday. You guys don't know how loved I feel after all your greetings! Gift or No Gift, what's important for me is that you took a few seconds of your time to make me feel special <3 I just can't express how grateful I am :')



So yeah, this is me a few years ago posing for le camera :)) Hihi ^_^


And that's me on the right (with the yellow lifevest) with my Cuz :D Haha!
I felt very overwhelmed with all the greetings I've received throughout the day (and in advance!) via Facebook Wall posts, Text Messages, Facebook Messages, Tweets, Personal Greetings, "electronic greetings" etc. Seriously, I was really surprised by the greetings I received from the people that I really never expected! Haha :) Those who made extra effort too are greatly appreciated. Thank you!! :* [The pictures were VERY Pretty :D]

Made by my Flores Family. Thank you Lola Lynne, Lolo Sonny, Tita Elaine, Ninong Ejay and Tito Joey! <3
Keep Calm thingy by Lil Sis Airelle :D Medyo Cropped nga lang. HAHA :D


Photo Pile by Airelle <3
Photo Greeting by my CUZ <3 :* (Sya yung kasama ko dun sa 2nd photo. HAHA!)


Photo Greeting (Literally XD) by Lil Sis Airelle <3 :* Medyo Fail nga lang ung spelling ng pangalan ko. HAHA :)

Photo Greeting by Flores Family <3 :*
Photo Greeting by Mommy Alysse! (Wacky Prom pic yan. haha!) <3 :*
Photo Greeting by Eksdii May Ann! <3 :* (Kahit palagi yang nang t-trip, nakuu! HAHA! Ako nagpicture niyan!)
Photo Greeting by Babygirl Jhoanna <3 :* Supeeer Cuuute ^_^ esp. ung lower left :D
Electronic (?) Greeting by GOOGLE! <3 haha! (Nagulat na lng ako nung nag-sign in ako XD)
Electronic(?)Greeting by St. Raymunds' ID Swipe thing XD (Nakalimutan kong may ganun nga pala kaya pagka-swipe ko ng ID knina, nagulat tlga ako. HAHAHA! "Happy Birthday" w/ matching deep robotic voice XD) <3 *Nevermind my ID pic XD*


As I've said, I loooove you guys equally, Extra Effort or No Extra Effort. It's the thought that counts SOOOO.... :D
Thank you Everyone!! <3 :* (Sorry medyo magulo at maliit ung font so if you guys wanna read it, DL niyo na lng, tas ZOOM. HAHA!)
*I tried to include everything I can (tweets, posts, messages.) kaso may mga na-delete na PMs eh and ung mga text messages, IDK kung pano ipapakita. SORRY!! Promise, na appreciate ko prin un! <3 <3 <3
Before the night ends, I received the Perfect Gift! <3 <3 <3 Thank youuuu Mommy!!! ^_____^

C.H.O.C.O.L.AT.E.S = <3

Selfie XD

Aaaaaaaaaaand tomorrow, I'm gonna see Sea of Monsters!! asdfghjkl!!! *Fangirl alert* XD <3

*puts on EXCITED FACE* hihi ^_^ (First picture as a Sixteen year old!)


So yun. HAHA! Thank you soooooooo much everyone for making my 16th birthday as special as it is. I can't thank you guys enough! Above everything else, I'd like to thank God for giving me another splendid year :) His blessings are already enough gifts for me <3 (READ: PRELIMS). Next is my family and relatives who's been with me all my life :) Thank you for the love, support and care that you continue to give me all these years! <3 <3 <3

Also to my friends, Ates, Kuyas, and teachers. Thank you for sharing the good times and the bad times with me for the past few years of my life! You guys made it awesome and full of lessons (academically and in real life) + Memories that I'll surely bring with me <3 <3 <3

MENTIONS! My first REAL scholastic family, SJBAMers :D Thank youuuu for setting the standard when it comes to FUN. (Sobrang tagal na nun since nag-elementary tayo but still, you guys never really forget!) <3 <3 <3

Aristotle, MakaDiyos, Amity and of course PorWan! Thank youuuuu for making my High School life simply AMAZING :D (Nas-speechless ako sa inyo XD nag-a-adjust pa tayo sa college life kaya nakaka-senti kayooo! hahaha!) You guys are the epitome of "KAKULITAN" and "TRIP". Kayo na talaga! Kahit lagi akong asar-talo sa inyo *cough* CidAtMayAnn *cough*. Grabe basta, halos lahat kayo. Hahaha! XD  <3 <3 <3

Last but definitely not the least, my Yellow Paper Family :D 1CA4! I know we're still on the period of adjustment and getting to know each other since we're Freshies pa lang but I'd like to thank you guys for the warm greeting especially kanina XD Ibang-iba yung pag Happy birthday niyo :) I'm looking forward to celebrate my next 3 birthdays with you guys! [Ay! I'd like to thank the other 1CA blocks too who sang along kanina although hindi nmn tlga ako yung kinakantahan niyo XD Still, feeling ko nagvibrate ung tatlong rooms na sakop ntin :D] <3 <3 <3


I may be sixteen years old but that doesn't stop me from being me :)

Sobrang haba na pala XD So, I'm cutting it short na. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANKYOUUUUU everyone! I can't thank you guys enough! Muaaaaaaaaah :* <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Til Next year! ^_^









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)